Duit Tabung Nak Pergi Holiday Kat Bandung

Rabu, April 01, 2009

Di Tag Oleh Puan Yatie

" onlY 3 ThInGS "



Three jobs I have had in my life:

1. Salesgirl
2. Clerk
3. Admin Exec


Three places I have lived:
1. Skudai
2. Skudai
3. Skudai ... hehehe


Three shows that I watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Ugly Betty
3. Desperate Housewives


Three places I have been:
1. Kuala Lumpur
2. Singapore
3. Pulau Pangkor


Three people who e-mail/sms me regularly
1. Hubby
2. Ct
3. Raja


Three of my favorite foods
1. Sambal Ikan Keli
2. Roti Sardin
3. Choc Cakes


Three places I'd rather be right now:
1. Kuantan ... missed my hubby already
2. KL - shopping at KLCC or Pavillion
3. Japan


Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Getting a child ... seriously
2. New car ... hopefully
3. Holidays !!

:: Friends I think will respond:

Nenny, Adah, GG, Rina

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin